Are you looking for “Owner Operator jobs”? Check out truckdriverjobsinamerica The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.During hot summers, it is better to cool off from both outside and inside by using water. With the change of climate, this liquid has become a scarce entity in the world. This is primarily due to the scanty and less-frequent rains. This has forced the people to go after different sources of water to sustain their lives. With this change, many sources of this life-giver liquid have come to the lives of people. They include mineral water, bore well water, flavored water, Reverse Osmosis (RO) treated water to name a few. Do we have the clear understanding of what these words mean when we search for this liquid for our sustenance? In this article, we would be clearing the air on these names for the sake of our readers.
Doubts about Commercially Available Water
People moving to the cities come across different water sources and names when they search for the drinkable liquid. Before using them, the users need to know some things about them. Many questions arise in the minds of people like “What is the nature of mineral water?”, “Is the drinking of the flavoured water, healthy?”, “Is quality of RO water same as that of distilled or pure water?” etc. Let us understand the facts about these drinkable sources of this liquid for healthy comparison.
1. Infused Water: People make it by dipping the chipped fruits and vegetables in chilled water. It easily removes toxins from the body. Hence, it is also called as detox water. Being superior in quality and good for health, this drink has become one of the most popular ones in the world today.
2. Tonic Water: It is actually a quinine-rich carbonated drink. In olden days, our ancestors used it as a medicine tonic to treat malaria. Hence, this drink has become popular with drink mixers for cocktails now-a-days.
3. Mineral Water: This is nothing but the natural water coming from natural springs and fountains. By virtue of its source, it is rich in minerals such as sodium, potassium, sulphur, iron, etc. It also has lots of soluble metal salts. After learning from the ancestors about its curative property, people have started to bottle it for its sales in the market.
4. Flavoured Water: The homemakers make it at home or buy it from the market. However, it is better to go for the home-made ones as we have the control over the raw materials used. It is usually made at home by muddling the sliced fruits in a jar and pouring potable water to it. The artificially manufactured ones have chemically made flavours, which are either harmless or harmful to the body.
5. Sparkling Water: It is nothing but the mineral water containing dissolved gases. The dissolved gases occur in the natural form. The artificially made one has primarily dissolved carbon dioxide. According to the medical experts, this carbonated liquid seldom has sugars. Hence, they are healthier when compared to others containing other dissolved gases. However, they also swear that the replacement of normal water with sparkling type does not augur well for the health of the body.
6. RO Water: The health-conscious people make it by passing water under high pressure through a semi-permeable membrane. The experts call this process as reverse osmosis. In this process, dissolved salts, pathogens – like bacteria, viruses -, organics, etc. would be removed from it. The efficiency of the semi-permeable membrane present in the filter ages with the time. This in turn lowers potable water quality. The aged membrane also cannot completely remove the viruses.
7. Distilled Water: In fact, this is the purest form of water available on our planet. Usually, its concentration improves to 99.9% after distillation. This process involves the evaporation and condensation of impure form of this liquid. The process of distillation leaves the contaminants behind in the original mixture.